In years past, a man’s dry skin-care regimen generally consisted of aftershave and a mild sunburn. With our increasing longevity and continued research and development into dry skin care, many of us now see the sense in caring for the protective suits we arrived in.
The skin you’re walking around in is actually your body’s largest organ. It’s useful and resilient: It holds water in, it keeps bacteria and viruses out, and you can even spill drinks on it without it staining.
But if you have excessively dry skin — and many, many people do — your skin’s function is compromised. Not only will it feel tight, itchy and uncomfortable, but skin that’s scaly or cracked also offers vulnerable points-of-entry to dangerous pathogens.
Natural face whitening tips for men
Here are some natural ways that can help men to lighten their skin complexion. These tips are homemade and they can be either face packs, face scrubs etc which works well. The remedies stated below will be suitable for men’s dry skin, oily skin or sensitive skin as mentioned. It is important to use the remedies and homemade beauty tips as per the skin type for optimum results.
It’s Shower Time
While we wouldn’t advocate wearing a stopwatch while you wash, it pays to keep an eye on the time in the shower. “Shower for too long and you’ll remove important oils from your skin,” says consultant dermatologist at Cadogan, Dr. Anjali Mahto.
“The same goes for heat: high temperatures aren’t good. Keep it short and warm.” Start the day by giving your skin a fighting chance.
Rose water and oats scrub
Men with sensitive facial dry skin that gets red after using harsh face scrub for skin whitening can use this face scrub. This has oats and rosewater, this is very gentle face whitening scrub for sensitive face.
Take some oats in a bowl and add sufficient rose water in it. Let this get softer and get drenched in the rose water.
Then try using this mixture to scrub the face.
To scrub the best way is to apply the scrub on the cheeks and then using the finger pads you can massage the face.
Yoghurt and orange juice pack
Yoghurt is rich in the lactic acid and many vitamins and proteins. This is why yoghurt is used since ages to improves the beauty of the skin and to increase the skin’s fairness.
- Take 1 teaspoonful of yoghurt and then add 1 teaspoonful of orange juice in this.
- Orange juice will help to rejuvenate the skin. Orange also lightens the uppermost skin layer so that the skin looks brighter and radiant.
- Men’s skin is tougher so orange juice will help to penetrate the dry skin layers and bring a glow on the face.
- Apply this face pack on the skin and let it get dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash off after that and pat dry the skin.
Milk and Honey Pack
This face pack is more like a lotion which will help you to treat the facial blemishes and lightens the skin tome. This face whitening facial pack will also promote the dry skin fairness since the honey is a natural skin lightening agent. Milk will promote the skin’s moisture levels and adds a glow.
- Mix 1 teaspoonful of honey with some milk.
- You will obtain a lotion like liquid that you need to apply on the face like lotion.
- Keep massaging this on the face and skin will absorb this. This lotion of honey and milk will enhance your skin complexion hence can be used by sensitive skin as well.
- Men can try using this once in a day. Apply and wash after 15 minutes.
Banana and honey whitening pack
Banana is great to hydrate the skin because banana has rich content of vital vitamins and minerals which will moisturize the skin on a deeper level. Honey will hydrate your skin since it is a natural moisture rating agent.Link to original