In today’s world exams is the most stressful period over a student life. Why does it seem so? When we ask this question to ourselves we can find out the answer. The truth behind this exam fear is regardless of what knowledge we gained from our studies the marks seems to be more important to us.
over come of exam fear
We should make understand students that the knowledge gained by the studies is most important than marks scored in an exam. You can refer blogging sites like show, wiki how, eblogline and all explains much more useful tips regarding this topic in their site.
When one understood this logic there will be no exam fear. But I believe it will happen little slowly in this society. So here are some easy methods to overcome exam fear and score good results.
Keep everything organised
- Being disorganised makes the anxiety much worse. If you are in need of a page of notes but you can’t find it then you will keep on searching instead of studying at that time. To avoid this kind of situations being organise is a wiser choice
Take break while studying
- Studying every minute of the day still increase your anxiety and exam fear so you can take the break for every 2 hours. It can be a walk or watching television or sleep whatever you can relax yourself.
Have a proper plan for your exam
- Once we got a proper plan and being confident on following them there comes half way of success. Plan according to you, because no one can plan your exam better than you. You know how many hours of sleep required for you. Don’t reduce your sleeping timings to reduce exam fear. If you need 8 hours of sleep than go ahead. Because after that your mind will be fresh you can learn quickly. Likewise, you should include every day to day activity in this plan.
- Giving some physical activity to your body reduces your anxiety level. You can go for a walk having workouts in the gym and playing the sport you are interested in will really helpful in handling exam fear.
- Exams will come nearby and so negative thoughts too. Be firm to the positivity that you had worked hard for this exam you are going achieve which is your goal in this exam.
Relax the night before exam
- If you are well prepared for the exam. Just revise once again and relax a bit by watching television or doing the work you are interested in.
Reading the questions calmly
- Get ready and go early to exam hall to avoid the anxiety. When everything is set and question paper had given. Be calm and read the question without anxiety. Answer the easy questions first to boost up your confidence. Then get into tougher ones if you get struck in the middle of any question just skip that question and get into next one.
- You can definitely be proud because of the hard work you did to get success in this exam. Being proud about this effort can eliminate the fear of next exam.
Once you follow up all these instructions mentioned above and also with your full hard work, you will be the one can get the success that you deserve. Fear will always discard your mind capability to learn something new.
So try to discard fear from your mind and get ready for upcoming exams. Refer eblogline for more healthy tips for your exams and do well. All the best for your upcoming exams.Link to original